08.00 Depart for Fully Guided Troy Tour
- The Trojan Horse,
- Sacrificial Altars,
- The 3700 year old city walls,
- Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
- The Bouleuterium (Senate Building).
- The Odeon (Concert Hall),
- Current excavations in progress.
- Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX.
10.30 End of Troy tour & depart for Bergama
13.30 Lunch in Bergama & depart for fully guided Pergamon Acropolis tour
- The ancient Pergamon, which once the ancient world’s major power,
- The Acropolis,
- The Library once held 200.000 books and Trojan,
- Temple of Athena,
- Temple of Trajan,
- Altar of Zeus ( Now at BERLIN MUSEUM )
- The Gymnasium situated on terraces,
- The lower Agora,
- The Hellenistic Theater with a seating capacity of 10,000,
- Temple of Dionysus,
18.00 Depart for Canakkale / Eceabat
Overnight at your hotel (B&B) (3 star, 4 star and 5 star options are available)
17.30 End of the tour & depart for Selcuk / Kusadasi
20.30 Arrive in Selcuk
21.30 Arrive in Kusadasi.